Friday, February 04, 2011

Response to a comment

I heard a comment about my blog today which went something like this:

"Ashley, it's like you're ready to see another bite the dust."

It is difficult to go from one to another; keeping a pure heart and attitude about it is even more difficult.

I know God has a great guy for me and I know He's created me to make one man very happy. But the man I'll end up with will find his happiness and joy in Christ first... and then me... and later a family... and hopefully he'll enjoy his career. Priorities are important and I've learned some may say priorities are in order, but when it comes down to making choices, they are in a tangled mess on the cutting room floor. The man I do marry would certainly feel like he accomplished something!

He's out there and all these frogs will make sense in the long run. Until then, I have learned a lot and grown up quite a bit as well. I'm very thankful for the journey God has me on and I can't wait to see what unfolds in the next chapter.

No comments: